Do you feel like you there are never enough hours in the day?
That you are in constant survival mode?
What about feeling that you are missing out on the crucial moments in life – including your child’s life as you are always on the go?
We all like to believe that we “CAN DO EVERYTHING” but without balance and proper care we suddenly find ourselves overreacting to the simplest things and constantly exhausted.
When you become a Mum, your life stops being all about you as you now have an additional person (or persons) to take care of. You naturally put their needs first and will do whatever you can for them. But then what happens is that it feels like you have less and less time each day as you juggle kids, career, partner, family, friends; never mind trying to find 5 minutes to yourself.
You start realising that are “just surviving” most days. You start forgetting to appreciate the small things in life, you never have time for yourself and you feel as if you are always on the go. Over time this wears you down, and as you wear down your tolerance to the ones you love most wears down.
You find that your emotions suddenly become erratic; and that the once chilled, happy person you were can morph into an A.L.F (Angry Little F&*@er) at the drop of a hat, or become a Tsunami of Tears in the next. This in turn leads to “Mum Guilt” and the spiral continues.
This is called Parental Burnout and yes, it is a real thing. This can come on at any time during parenthood and is not necessarily linked to the younger years.
Signs of Parental Burnout include:
- Often feeling drained or fatigued;
- Health challenges (hypertension, upsets stomachs, back & neck pain, headaches);
- Lower tolerance or over-reaction;
- Self-condemnation, anger and resentment;
- Dependency on alcohol or other substances;
- Loss of identity
What if I told you that there is an easy way for you to shift from “surviving” to “thriving” and to overcome Parental Burnout? You see making this shift is all about your Mindset.
With a Positive Mindset, you can:
- Manage stress better and faster;
- Improve your health;
- Build better relationship with your children and your partner;
- Gain more energy as you become more focused;
- Feel more confident in all that you are doing;
- Feel happier.
If you are wanting to learn how to make this shift if your life, then come join us for half a day where you will get to:
- Identify characteristics of a negative mindset;
- Learn the key steps on how to shift to a more positive mindset;
- Understand the difference between emotions and feelings and;
- Find out how to change your “Inner Critic” into your own personal “Raving Fan”
But don’t just take our word on it… here are what some past participants have said:
- Koshelyar Quill “I personally got huge benefit, awareness and personal growth. Take action and book in for the next program and start the process to transform your life. It could be the best thing you ever do.”
- Cathy Neich “I highly recommend Bianca and her workshops for any woman looking to find clarity or wants to ‘reconnect’ with themselves or their life purpose. Her presentation style is engaging and the content inspiring. I’m glad I took the time and invested in myself.”
Bye Bye Burnout – How to Avoid it Happening.
Saturday, 26 October 2019
1:30pm to 4:30pm
LEVEL 1, 129/133 Military Rd, Neutral Bay NSW 2089
Who is Your Coach?
Bianca is passionate, fun, real, trustworthy, and has an infectious attitude that uplifts everyone she meets.
Having spent over 18 years in the corporate jungle, Bianca became a full-time Life Coach and accredited Neuro Linguistic Practitioner to follow her passion for helping people. Having found a new passion for life she has now coached thousands of people on spirituality, emotions, relationships, and careers, and has also been training individuals to become life coaches over the past seven years.
During this time, Bianca saw the need to empower kids with the essential skills around self-confidence, self-worth and self-love so that they can create the life they dream of and be themselves.
As a result, Be Your Truth was founded, and now empowers both kids and adults to be their authentic self!