DISCOVER YOUR TRUTH
Saturday, 4 April 2020
9:30am – 5:30pm
Are you tired of putting others before yourself too much?
Do you struggle with balancing your needs with the needs of others?
The problem with putting others always first, is that you teach them that you come second.
Putting yourself first doesn’t mean you don’t care about others, it means you are smart enough to know that you can’t help others if you can’t help yourself first.
As women, we seem to feel super responsible for others wellbeing and happiness. We tend to drop everything for everyone else, whether personally or professionally, and if we don’t we tend to feel guilty. We end up over-accommodating other people’s needs and under-accommodating our own, even when we know we are neglecting ourselves. This over time can leave us feeling:
- Stressed and irritable
- Lost and lonely
- Hurt or resentful
- Frustrated and angry
- Anxious or inadequate
This in turn not only impacts our relationships with others, but mostly with ourselves. Our inner critic starts getting louder and louder because we are running on empty.
So how do you balance putting your needs with the needs of others?
To put yourself first is actually selFULLness or also known as Self-Love. Being your Truth and living an authentic life is all about committing to self. This then allows you to:
- Feel freedom
- Be genuinely happy
- Have incredible energy
- Focus and achieve your intentions and goals
- Experience love and connection all around you
- Give more to other
If you are ready to start balancing your needs with the needs of others, instead of teaching others that you come second, then come and join a tribe of incredible women for the day where you will learn and get to experience:
- How to let go of the stories of the past that are keeping you stuck
- How to grow from the people in your life whilst putting your needs first
- How to move into a space of being Authentic through 1 simple question
- Understanding the difference between emotions vs. feelings, and how to let these go
- How to put your needs first, with freedom
- How to live a life of happiness
To enhance your Be Your Truth experience, to help you take the lessons you learn to the next level, and to give you a holistic approach to life and happiness, we also have expert guest speakers that we will be collaborating with at each event.
But don’t just take our word on it… here are what some past participants have said:
- Tania Crivellenti: “It’s a special day of dedicated time to look inside. Bianca is insightful, authentic and knowledgeable. It’s almost impossible not to have a big A-Ha moment.”
- Jackie Lambert: “I have attended Bianca’s workshop and loved it, it was great to take time to connect to like-minded amazing women in a safe, nurturing environment. Bianca is an amazing facilitator and holds beautiful space for her clients. I highly recommend her workshops no matter where you are up to in your journey you will walk away inspired having learnt something about yourself you were not expecting!!”
- Cathy Neich: “I highly recommend Bianca and her workshops for any woman looking to find clarity or wants to ‘re-connect’ with themselves or their life purpose. Her presentation style is engaging and the content inspiring. I’m glad I took the time and invested in myself.”
Women’s Only Workshop
Saturday, 4 April 2020
From 9:30am to 5:30pm
Heal 4 Life
15A/818 Pittwater Rd
Dee Why NSW 2099
EARLY BIRD – $88 per ticket (until 25 March 2020)
Regular Price – $111 per ticket
(Includes morning tea & lunch)
If you are ready to give yourself the gift of self-discovery and freedom with a ticket to Discover Your Truth,
Who is Your Coach?
Bianca is passionate, fun, real, trustworthy, and has an infectious attitude that uplifts everyone she meets.
Having spent over 18 years in the corporate jungle, Bianca became a full-time Life Coach and accredited Neuro Linguistic Practitioner to follow her passion for helping people. Having found a new passion for life she has now coached thousands of people on spirituality, emotions, relationships, and careers, and has also been training individuals to become life coaches over the past seven years.
During this time, Bianca saw the need to empower kids with the essential skills around self-confidence, self-worth and self-love so that they can create the life they dream of and be themselves.
As a result, Be Your Truth was founded, and now empowers both kids and adults to be their authentic self!